Hello Pokémon Trainers, Dates for July Community Day is finally announced. And s we all know this months Community Day Pokémon is Gastly which was voted 2nd most after Weedle during the Community day voting last month. So let’s see the released details.
Highlights of Gastly July Community Day
- Set to start on Sunday, July 19, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time. Gastly will start to appear more in the wild.
- And you will also get chance to encounter Shiny Gastly, if you are lucky enough.
- Gengar will know special charged move Shadow Punch if you evolved during the event or upto two hours after the and of the event.
- There will be suprise for taking snapshot of your budddy.There’ll be a special one-time-purchase July Community Day Box, featuring 30 Ultra Balls, an Elite Fast TM, two Incense, and two Super Incubators.
- For US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Community Day–exclusive Special Research story: The Great Gastly! Follow Professor Willow as he investigates some spooky happenings in his mobile lab!
- Eggs will require 1/4 Hatch Distance when placed in Incubators during the event period. Please note that this bonus will not stack with other active Hatch Distance bonuses.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
You can also check out the official post. Let us know how excited you are for this Community Day in the comments below.