Paris Fashion Week 2020 will begin on Monday, 28 September, and end on Tuesday,6 October. Longchamp x Pokemon collaboration 2020 celebrates the exciting accessories coming out in the game and Paris Fashion Week.
Pokemon GO announces the launch of a new avatar backpack accessory item will be available in the game thanks to Longchamp x Pokemon collaboration 2020. Other than the fancy accessories, we also get to encounter some fashionable Pokemon will be appearing in the wild, challenging trainers in raids, and hatching from Eggs, too!
Longchamp x Pokemon collaboration 2020 Date and Time
Friday, October 2, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. to Thursday, October 8, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)
Longchamp x Pokemon collaboration 2020 Features
- Special Pokemon wearing costumes will be appearing during the event!
- Smoochum that hatch from 7 km Eggs during this time will appear wearing a bow!(aww kawaiii)
- Kirlia wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids! They’ll be equipped with the move Draining Kiss.
- Shinx wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids!
- Croagunk wearing a backwards cap will appear in GO Snapshot as a surprise encounter! They may also rarely appear in the wild.
- The following Pokémon will be appearing in the wild: Mareep, Skitty, Roselia, Kricketot, Croagunk wearing a backward cap, Blitzle, Cottonee, Minccino, Gothita, and more!
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Kricketot!
- Enjoy exclusive Field Research for the duration of the event.
- Dress up for fashion week—in person and in-game!
Looks like we get some fancy dressed pokemon in this event. I am totally looking forward to this week.