Here's what Niantic has stated about their star Pokemon of August's Community Day 2020
- Leaping over mountains after living for many years.
- Surviving in any body of water, no matter how polluted it is.
- Being an easy target for predators.
Date and Time of Pokemon Go August 2020 Community Day
The event will be held for six hours instead of the usual three hours just like last month, from 11 AM to 5 PM local time on Saturday, August 8, 2020. This gives an extra window of opportunity to get a chance to catch shines.
Pokemon Go August 2020 Community Day featured Pokemon
Pokemon Go August Community Day Move: Aqua Tail
Pokemon Go August Community Day Features and bonuses
- 3× Catch Stardust during the event.
- This Community Day even brings more surprises with snapshots.Take snapshots of your Pokémon buddy to find out more!
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Pokemon Go shop will feature a special one time purchase for the August Community Day bundle, featuring 30 Ultra Balls, an Elite Charged TM, six Star Pieces, and an Incense.
- August Community day features event-exclusive Field Research tasks will earn additional Magikarp Candies to boost collecting candies.
- For US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Making a Splash! Follow Professor Willow as he learns about Magikarp and its epic Evolution journey!