Niantic has a lot going this October with pokemon Halloween 2020 events, Longchamp x Pokemon collaboration 2020 event, and October events.
This October will be a fashionable Halloween eventful month. So let’s see what will be lined up for the October events 2020.
Pokemon Halloween 2020: October Events
Pokemon Halloween 2020 Events
October Research Breakthrough Encounter
From Thursday, October 1, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to Sunday, November 1, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8), Shedinja, will be available as a Research Breakthrough encounter.
October Legendary Raid Bosses Encounter
Here’s the list for the different Legendary Raid Bosses throughout October:
- From Friday, September 25, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Friday, October 2, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7), Zapdos will be available to challenge in five-star raids.
- From Friday, October 2, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Friday, October 9, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7), Moltres will be appearing in five-star raids.
- From Friday, October 9, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Friday, October 23, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7), Origin Forme Giratina will be available to challenge in five-star raids. There will be a high chance of encountering shiny Giratina.
- Special Raid Boss will be available to challenge during our Pokemon Halloween 2020 event. So keep Raiding to see what Pokemon Go October events have in store for us.
Every week in October, there will be a Raid Hour event on Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. local time featuring that week’s Legendary Raid Boss in five-star raids.
Pokemon featured in Spotlight Hours during October Events
Pokemon Spotlight Hour will take place every Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. local time, and each hour will spotlight a different Pokemon with a special bonus.
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020: World Cap Pikachu will be in the spotlight, and will earn you twice the XP for catching Pokemon.
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020: Original Cap Pikachu will be in the spotlight, and trainers will get twice the Candy for catching Pokemon.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020: Shuppet will be in the spotlight, and you can earn twice the Candy for transferring Pokemon.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020: Duskull will be in the spotlight, and players will earn twice the XP for evolving Pokemon.
October Limited Research featuring Alolan Meowth
On Saturday, October 10, 2020, from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time, Trainers will get a chance to complete exclusive Field Research tasks to encounter Meowth originally discovered in Kanto, Alola, and Galar.
Also, keep an eye on the Poke shop for a box available featuring Incense, Pinap Berries, and Lucky Eggs.
Longchamp x Pokemon collaboration 2020 Event
Other Upcoming October Events
October has a lot more in store! For Halloween, we can expect new avatar items, a Halloween-themed cup for GO Battle League Season 4, and the annual Pokemon Halloween event 2020! There will also be an event commemorating Niantic’s anniversary and the changing of seasons.
Hope, you enjoy the fall with the Pokemon Halloween event and more.